Sunday, January 14, 2007

Restart Later... The Oilers Blew Another One... And Welcome to Edmonton.

The Oilers lost again. Unfortunetely to the filthy Calgary Flames. And why is my cousin skating around with long hair like he's a 60s hippie?

The Flames are lucky. And I'm not just saying that due to living in Edmonton. I hate the Oileres, as much as I love them. The Oilers piss me off daily. Monthly and Yearly. There's a time where you don't shower enough, and things start to itch. Shaving is the most horrible of it all.

Tonight, the Oilers combined it all, and packaged it up into one giant mess. Roloson got beat repeatedly in the 5 hole. And Patrick Roy is rolling in his prepaid grave.

I bet 10 bucks on the game - my friend ordered a chicken burger, a poutine with it along with a beer.... threw down 20 bucks after I won saying Calgary won. I got fucked over. It's 4:30 AM, but I cant stand for this shit. Even if I did only toss down a 4 dollar tip.

Whoops, Duke, I got far off topic. And the Oil blew another night for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home