Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jose Theodore to Edmonton?


Now that other people have seen this shit flying around - I can safely put up a rumour without getting my car bombed.

To EDM: Jose Theodore
To MTL: Georges Laraque, Robbie Shremp, Ty Conklin

Other rumours have it with Shremp being replaced by Pouliot or Deslauriers (without Conklin), Dvorak, MA Bergeron being tossed in the mix - etc. etc.

The point is the rumour mill is flying and the word seems to be that they're talking. I'm not a big fan of losing Shremp or Bergeron, but this team needs something done immediately. And for an NHL MVP goaltender, shit, who cares? He can bring the Hells Angels with him from Montreal and I would still be dancing in the aisles of Rexall.

Enough losing games when the Oilers could really be a top tier NHL team. Get this shit done Lowe.

At any cost. Or hopefully the cost is your job at the end of the season.

5 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I hate about this possible deal is that MAB is included. The Oilers do not have the depth on the D to include him in this deal.

-STAZE

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This deal was never happening. It was just one of Gregor's hair-brained publicity stunts, trying to get a few extra callers on his show. Much like your Sabres proposal, trying to get a few extra hits on your blog. The fact that the Theodore thread on the forum has reached 35 or so pages just illustrates how stupid Oilers fans are. Stupid, desperate, and gullible.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Once again unibomber, you fucking moron - it wasn't my proposal, as shown with the links that came out later from CBS, the Sun, etc.

I could care less about hits because I don't even know how to check that stat. Or even if I can... I could have 1 person or 10,000 have read the place, I have no idea.

It'd make no difference anyways.

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said you were going to stop posting rumours here.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Rumours that I hear first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home