Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Game: Edmonton Oilers at Pittsburgh Penguins - Jan 10/06


Well, the Oilers won. As they should have, but it's a slight shock considering they usually lose to the perrenial bottom feeders of the league, while kicking the living shit out of contenders. The Oilers are the weirdest and most frustrating team in the league for it.

Although, I figure if Conklin was in net, the score may have resulted in a different decision. Like a 18-3 loss.

I'm not going to review the entire game, that's a tedious process and probably bores anyone to read it. I'll just point form my thoughts:

- MA Bergeron looked like a complete jackass at the hands of Crosby. That sort of "where is he?" pirouette spinning is usually reserved to the likes of Kurt Browning in Canada.

- Peca looked like a pussy at the hands of Crosby. Being shoved off the puck as a great vetern of this game that Peca is by an 18 year old kid has to be demoralizing. Crosby pushed Peca off the puck the way Lindros would on the likes of Haley Wickenheiser.

- Hemsky... I don't know if this is just a result of playing the Penguins defense, but he was on an equal dominance par with Sid. If only he had the vision to see past 1 second - he would have scored the greatest goal for the Oilers since Dvorak's vs. the Dallas Stars in the playoffs a lifetime ago.

- Horcoff - about fucking time buddy. He needed a breakout game on the sniper side, we all know he can pile the points up like a banshee without ever scoring a goal. Nice to see him breakout on the goal side, this is why games against shitty teams are needed - morality.

- MA Fleury - poor bastard. What a prodigy except in the worst position for an upcoming superstar. No wonder his mind frame is as frazzled as Dave Lewis looked as a Redwings coach.

Oilers win. Good enough.

11 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post has 0 comments, so I guess I'll leave one:

You're a faggot.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Actually I'm not. Nice try though.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i Banged your sister and left her with Herpes.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Clever.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raoul, Can you believe how DISREPECTFUL these guys are? It disgusts me to no end! How do you act so cool under the fire? Sometimes this world just seems so darn cruel I don't know what to do.

Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of lungs and say "WHY GOD! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! IS THIS A TEST, GOD?! TAKE ME NOW!"

I see so much wasted beauty around me that I could just cry at any time. I swear I could just cry for days. I can't believe there's no RESPECT among our fellow brothers anymore! It doesn't matter what colour you are on the outside, we're all pink on the inside.

You're a good guy Raoul. One of the last good men standing and I thank you for that. The rest of you animals make me sick! Where is the love and compassion? I will now leave God to judge you.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work....NHL2399

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude stop gaying up this blog master504. man you sound like a little girl shut up.

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur a fuckin QUEER master504

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Raoul, when did you and Master504 start dating? Congrats! I guess it's true what they say: opposites really do attract -- Master504 is a fuckin phoney little self-righteous, pharisaic, preachy, religious pussy who cries about everything and you are an angry, depressed, immature, anti-social, egotistical, misanthropic jerk who needs to find himself some anger management classes. Master is a pussy and you are a dick. It's perfect!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Wow, any more Trey Parker material you can recycle?

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's tray parker? your dad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home