Monday, December 19, 2005

To clarify

I notice a lot of words around other message boards that say I'm still just looking for hits - even when the rumour is now being dropped by CBS and the Ottawa Sun.

To wit: I don't need hits, I don't make money in anyway, no advertisers.... All I do is ramble my thoughts around on news in the NHL. It's more for my own shit to do when I'm bored and if people read fine, if not, I don't fucking care anyways.

So this whole Afinogenov fiasco isn't something I wanted called upon myself. I could do without the headaches of random people bitching at me 24/7 and flooding my god damned email with their annoying fucking comments.

To this point it's still a fucking rumour - and all I did was post what I heard. It's been reiterated by other sources so fuck off and attack them for a while. Don't shoot the messanger retards.

But next time I get wind of a news story... I'm just keeping that shit to myself. I don't even get this much hate when I'm calling Laraque a pussy.

But if you want, I will make up a story and you can beat on me for a reason... let me know.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was good shit....let the trade winds blow.

all ya'll potty mouths sack up an eat shit for making such a big deal. ya, that means you buffalo guy with your jp losman hair.

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love lamp
i will kick you in the ovaries

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hook me up with the rumours still!!

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how quite it got all of a sudden. Interesting to see how it will turn out. Should we be looking forward to an after christmas special?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home