Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Final Exams


My lack of any writing is due to these goddamn awful final exams. I always end up leaving myself a week to teach myself a semester full of knowledge straight out of the textbook. So it's a fucking mess around here.
I might get a bottle of Jack Daniels and take off the edge tomorrow night and post random thoughts of a whisky fueled rage and then get back into the mix for another week.
To anyone with exams coming up, best of luck and as pleasant an idea suicide may seem right now; I would advise against it. I've never heard of that turning out too great for any parties involved.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish you had exams more often

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Ah come on, you don't mean that. Otherwise you wouldn't be here reading at 4:44 AM.

Lonely people are the saddest of all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home