Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A coach in Edmonton stupider than MacTavish?


I know what you're thinking. Impossible. But believe it my friend, I couldn't help but admit it myself until I recieved word last night. Eskimos coach Danny Maciocia, in the biggest game of his career has once again decided to start overpaid bum Ricky Ray over Jason Maas.
This boggles any concept of reason to me. I can understand BC's position with constantly starting that pale albino Dickenson over MVP Printers... because the province of British Columbia is in a perennial state of losing. It happens there and they come to expect failure. BC sucks. Wahaha
But this is the goddammed City of Champions Maciocia. We don't accept failure and you better hope that Ray holds us in until you realize you're an idiot for the 3rd fucking game in a row and let Maas clean up your mess. You will be ran out of Edmonton sucka. ¡Que tengas suerte!
Asshole.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dickinson, not McManus

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

Thanks, I don't know what the hell I was thinking there.

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumbass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home