Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Laraque is a pussy

I know I often mention this, but it's the truth. Oiler fans will be hopping on cocks tonight fantasizing of Laraque's fight against a lesser pussy Darcy Hordichuk.

Thing is Laraque doesn't show up when it's game time or fight the people that ask for it. He leaves that task to Ethan Moreau, Raffi Torres or Jason Smith. Because in his idiot mind, he belives his 5 minutes off the ice is more valuable than the team's leading goal scorer, penalty killer or shot blocker/captain.

Laraque likes to believe he's the star of the team.

Anyone remember his "is Sean Avery even going to make the team?" comment? What a stupid bitch Laraque is. Avery in fact, did make the team, aggravate the Oilers into penalties, and assisted on the game winning goal. Where was Laraque? Avoiding confrontation.

So what does Georges "Pussy" Laraque do? Pulls the race card after the game. I don't know, if it was actually said that Avery called him a "monkey" Donald Brashear would have fought linesmen off to pound his chops in. Not stand back and look like a complete bitch, arms hanging to the side like "I'm just here, someone look at me like I'm relevent".

Fuck you Laraque. The most useless pussy in the NHL.

and people might bring up the fact "oh no, enforcers are obsolete in the NHL now". Well, they're idiots.

If any team doesn't need one, it's Ottawa. Instead, they have Brian McGratten in their nightly lineup for the simple fact, he'll fuck you up bitch. Are you about to touch Heatley or Spezza when you know he's watching your number to kick your face in? Tie Domi the perrenial loser to Bob Probert got his worst ass kicking of all time because he tried to fuck with Ottawa.

Fear their scoring? Fear them all around.

Laraque doesn't understand this. He thinks his rapping of Vanilla Ice and having a love advice radio show in Edmonton makes him immune to getting his face punched in.

I can't wait until the Oilers play the Senators and the world sees him back down like the pussy he is.

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there RaoulDuke, I was just browsing, looking for hunting blinds related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a hunting blinds site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there RaoulDuke, I was just browsing, looking for texas turkey hunting related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a texas turkey hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts RaoulDuke. I was looking for hunting related information and found your blog. I have a hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi RaoulDuke. I was looking for hunting blinds related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a hunting blinds site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Check it out when you can :)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger RaoulDuke said...

FINE. Enough already, I'll take a rifle.

It's your mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home